Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kids on the DL...

THE ERA OF NEOSPORIN
Is there something in a child's genetic make-up that makes them more tolerant to injuries? Yesterday I watched Bradyn take a head-first dive off 2 steps of concrete stairs and be reasonably okay within a few minutes. If that happened to me, I think I'd still be crying about it. Yay for resiliancy! The most trying part of yesterday's ordeal for Bradyn was having to have the ice pack on his head. Held in place by Marke, B-dawg was not a happy camper! Within 20 minutes, he was out in the yard, no worse for the wear. Dang.

MACABRE
Struggling a bit with the writers block. It's funny how once I started doing this, how hard it is to write things down. I hate to get all pretentious and carry around a journal to write down my thoughts, but that may be what has to happen. Gah. If I start taking myself too seriously, feel free to knock me out. Warning signs to watch for : dressing in black, talking endlessly about "my art", being an "artist", or attending (worse yet; performing at) open mic night at the local coffee shop.

No comments: